DaoQi Acupuncture believes that we all pass through our life experiences so that we can become the teachers to help others in similar circumstances. We shall offer equally to every person without discrimination, full healing treatments. We also consider every treatment necessary of encompassing lifestyle changes, nutrition importance, daily practice and adding acupuncture to find a balance point within.
Creating a community support system, Daoist Qigong + Acupuncture is the basis of my practice. It is a full service acupuncture clinic offering supportive modalities such as Daoist Qigong, Yoga, Self-Healing Technique Trainings, Nutrition and Community Ceremonies. I believe the idea of the doctor shall be more than someone to see with an ailment, but rather medicine moving towards a whole and preventative healthcare.
- Acupuncture – Initial New Patient, 90 minutes
- Acupuncture – Follow-Up, 60-90 minutes
- Telemedicine – 45 min + mail to moxa, tacks, etc.
- Qigong Healing Session, 30 & 60 minutes
- Community Acupuncture, 60 minutes
- Shonishin & Acupressure (non-needle options), 30-90 minutes
- Tinctures and Herbs available
Discounts are available for 4, 8 and 12 treatment packages. As well as a HealthCare Professional Incentive Discount for those working in a health service both clinic and education environments. Gift Certificates are available upon request.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine work with the Western Medicine System. It is common for Medical Practitioners such as Doctors of Osteopathy, Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, and Mental Health Practitioners to work adjunctly with acupuncturists and herbalists to make more efficient treatment of imbalance and disease. Most people seek out acupuncture for pain relief. Acute pain and injury can often be resolved in a few treatments, Chronic conditions took time to develop and it will take 4-6 treatments to see significant change.
In this clinic we offer traditional modalities of TCM as well as specialites:
- Hand/Arm/Shoulder specialties: Dupuytrens, Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis, Tendonitis, De Quervains, Trigger Finger, tendonitis, inflammation.
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and joint syndromes
- Pediatric and children’s Shonishin
- Topical Herb tinctures and paste therapies
- Foot Bath herbal therapies
- TCM Emergency Medicine classes and trainings
- Daoist Qigong and 5Element Yoga (Private Session)