Dr. Candace Gossen
- Licensed Acupuncturist Colorado, Oregon and Arizona
- NCCAOM National Board-Licensed Acupuncturist, Diplomate
- M.S. Acupuncture 2019, Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master of Solar Architecture, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Architecture, Univ. of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Ph.D. Environmental Science/Archaeology, Portland State Univ.
- Linked-In Profile
While in the student clinic, Candace organized and ran the San Fu Days in 2018 and 2019, using topical herbal treatments for Upper Respiratory Diseases. She also has had special training in 5Element (focused on emotional trauma) and NADA training for addictions and psychological support. Candace has also participated in continuing education training in Shonishin for Children.
In 2011, Candace trained with Ana Forrest and became an Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher with 375+ hours of training. She is also certified as a Street Yoga Teacher which focuses on Youth at Risk, Women & Children Abuse Shelters, and Addiction Centers. In 2012 she met her sifu, Zhen Dao and began a life study and practice of Daoist Qigong. Candace has continued teaching Qigong wherever she travels and has students all around the world.
Candace is a climber, a member of the Mazamas, trained in Mountaineering & Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness Emergency Medicine, and current in CPR/FA, For many years she was an Instructor Trainer for Red Cross in Water Safety, and a Marine Offshore Safety Instructor in the Gulf of Mexico.
CV November 2021